We are a progressive, boutique law firm that emphasize customer service, professionalism and ethics. We look to the needs of our clients for our inspiration and challenge, and we possess a burning desire to firstly understand our clients and to serve them based on that understanding.
We firmly believe that whatever your needs are and wherever you are located, our firm will be able to assist and offer you service of the highest quality.
WORKING TOGETHER, GOING BEYOND.
We advise clients from several industries on corporate and commercial matters. We provide inter alia the following services:
– Formation of companies and trusts;
– Drafting of contracts with service providers and clients;
– Assist with regulatory compliance issues;
– Assist with Labour contracts, restraint agreements, policies and procedures.
We provide a range of E-Commerce legal services and in particular:
– E-commerce agreements;
– Software licensing agreements;
– Software development agreements;
– Website user agreements;
– Support and maintenance agreements;
We provide clients with relevant counsel and advice when a dispute resolution process is considered. We:
– furnish opinions;
– assist clients in settlement negotiations;
– represent clients in courts and arbitrations.
We offer tax advice and tax planning, in conjunction, where appropriate, with Chartered Accountants The tax services that we offer include:
– Advice on tax matters, including the most tax-effective structuring of transactions;
– Advice on the selection of appropriate tax structures for the establishment of new business;
– Advice on estate planning.
We offer services relating to all aspects of conveyancing, including:
– Transfer of properties;
– Registration of private mortgage bonds and notarial bonds;
– Registration of servitudes and other real rights;
– Preparing agreements relating to property ownership (e.g. sale and lease agreements).
Jaco completed his B.Com, LLB, postgraduate Diploma in Tax and his MBA (Cum Laude) studies at Stellenbosch University. He is admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa, a qualified Notary and Conveyancer. His personal maxum is: “Preparation is nine tenths’ of the game”.